* New extant embroidery photos added, lots of links deleted or updated in the embroidery and renaissance section.
1st of October 2007
* The webpage is still being updated. Mostly with new pages linked in the Viking section and an all over cleaning up.
* Dates for when added or updated are now being posted next to the items in each section. Please go to your period for an update check.
21st of February 2007
* I've added an excell file in the childrens section with a pattern drawing of Hjerolfsness no 44.
* Most of the old or broken links are fixed.
5th of October 2006
* Some links leads nowhere ; most of the links to anything on the York site. I recommend doing a search on the actual website. I'll try to find working links or delete the excisting ones if working ones fails..
* I suspect a few links might be down due to maintance or lack of bandwidth, these will be left for another month or two.
25th of May 2006
* The main Viking page has been reorganized. The external links and my museum photoes are now lumped together under relevant categories.
* Nalebindinglinks have been updated where relevant
30th of march 2006
* I've added a selection of my latest longarmed crosstitch embroideries in the Embroidery projects section under Crosseyed and colorblind
28th of March 2006
* Market list updated. Still in a mix of swedish,norwegian,danish and english.